ABSOLUTELY DO NOT DO ANY OF THESE DURING YOUR MORTGAGE PROCESS
The decision has been made to buy or refinance a home. Your finances are ready, so now, Here are 10 Mortgage Commandments that you need to follow when applying for a mortgage, after you have been approved, and especially During the Mortgage / Escrow Process!
Less than 50% of mortgage applications get to closing – Doing any of these will mean losing your loan and falling out of the Mortgage Process and/or having to go through the approval process over again and this time you will probably need a different bank and you will not get the loan you liked the best
- Thou shalt NOT change jobs, become self-employed, or quit your job anytime during the mortgage process
- Thou shalt NOT buy a car, truck, van, ATV, boat, camper or timeshare. (or you may find yourself living in it!).
- Thou shalt NOT use charge cards excessively or let your accounts fall behind. Or, close any existing credit lines.
- Thou shalt NOT buy furniture, household items, or spend any money or funds before your mortgage / loan or escrow closes.
- Thou shalt NOT omit debts or liabilities from your mortgage loan application.
- Thou shalt NOT stop paying your rent or current mortgage or any other bills.
- Thou shalt NOT originate any inquiries on your credit. Nor order additional credit reports for anything.
- Thou shalt NOT make large deposits without first checking with your loan or mortgage officer.
- Thou shalt NOT change bank accounts, open accounts, close accounts, change account ownership or transfer funds back and forth between accounts.
- Thou shalt NOT co-sign on a loan or type of Credit for anyone.
Happy house hunting!
Homes in San Diego County
Welcome to the go-to online resource for searching for homes in San
Diego San Diego County.
A home is not a home because of its room dimensions or the color of
the walls. It is about how you feel when you walk through the front door, and
the way you can instantly envision your life unfolding there.
This is about more than real estate. It is about your life and your
Different by design
We take a different approach to real estate, one that is built on
personal touches, win-win deals and positive results. Karen and Brad Mattonen
utilize the latest technologies, market research and business strategies to
exceed your expectations. More importantly, we listen and that means we find
solutions that are tailored to you.
How we can help
Thanks for starting your real estate search with us. Our website is
full of information for you whether you are looking to buy or sell. After you
have had the chance to review this information, contact us so we can tell you
more about how we can help.
We appreciate the opportunity to earn
#TenCommandments #BuyingAHome #CautionWhenBuyingaHome #Mortgage10Commandments
#HownotTobuyAHome #10CommandmentsOnHowNotToLoseAMortgage #HOMELOAN #homebuyingtips #homebuyingprocess #homebuying101 #homebuyertips #homeloansmadesimple #homebuying #homebuyingjourney #mortgageadvice #mortgagetips